As the holiday season descends upon us, there’s a certain magic in the air, and what better way to have your bar guests toast to the festivities than with a collection of enchanting holiday cocktails? In the spirit of celebration, we’ve gathered some recipes that promise to transform your gatherings into memorable, flavor-filled occasions. Join us on a journey through the delightful world of holiday cocktails, where each sip tells a tale of cheer, and every pour is an invitation to savor the season’s spirit. Cheers to holiday magic in a glass!
The rich decadence of coffee liqueur meets peppermint schnapps’ cool, refreshing embrace, creating a festive fusion as delightful as winter snowfall.
- Candy canes – finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 fluid ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce Kahlúa
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 3 fluid ounces milk – or half and half. Pour to desired amount.
- Additional candy canes – to garnish
This aromatic elixir is perfect for winter events and serves six people. It can also be batched.
- 10 allspice berries
- 10 whole cloves
- 3 star anise pods
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 750 ml bottle dry red wine*
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup brandy or Cognac
- 1 small orange, for garnish
Cozy up with a close one with this nostalgic frosty cocktail recipe for two.
- Chocolate syrup, for glass
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. Kahlua
- 2 oz. Baileys
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
Experience the nostalgia of a winter night with this creative twist on a mule.
- 1 1/2 oz. smoked bourbon or whiskey
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz. pure maple syrup
- 4 oz. ginger beer
- Marshmallows, for serving (optional)
A soul-warming recipe that’s like a hug in a mug. Yields six drinks and can be batched too.
- 1/2 c. salted butter, softened
- 1 c. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. apple pie spice
- 12 oz. spiced dark rum
- 2 slices of orange, quartered
- 6 whole cloves
- 6 star anise pods, optional
- 6 cinnamon sticks, optional
A lovely combination of sweet and fruity to ring in the holiday season. Yields 8 cocktails and can be batched. Perfect for events.
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 ounces (3 cups) pear juice or pear nectar (I like Ceres or R.W. Knudsen brands)
- 12 ounces (1 ½ cups) reposado tequila (I like Espolón or Milagro)
- 8 ounces (1 cup) club soda or sparkling water
- 4 ounces (½ cup) lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey simple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Suggested garnishes: Lemon rounds, short fresh rosemary sprigs, ½ cup fresh cranberries
- Ice cubes, for serving
Delivers the sweet and spicy essence of freshly baked gingersnaps in every glamorous sip.
- 3 (1/4-inch thick) slices fresh ginger, divided
- 1/2 ounce molasses
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 ounces pear vodka
- 1 ounce amaretto liqueur
Goliath Consulting Group doesn’t just skim the surface; we dive deep into the digital waters of the restaurant industry. With bespoke solutions and expert insights, we transform digital challenges into tangible successes. Let’s redefine your digital dining experience. Discover more at our website or contact us and subscribe to our newsletter!